- Accurate and robust machine vision algorithms, allowing groundbreaking automatic analysis of new parameters like stroke frequency and amplitude determination and accurate pass times measurements.
- Completely automatic reports generation without any user interaction.
- Real-time activity, performing the analyses and providing the results right after the race is finished.
- All the cameras can be synchronized and integrated in the same user interface. Therefore the swimmer’s movements can be tracked in real-time both from several points of view.
- Top and lateral camera views can be processed and used to generate a “virtual camera tracking”, which is extremely helpful for the trainers and experts.
- Configurable competition reports.
InThePool can provide several user configurable parameters on the swimmer’s performance, such as:
- 25m, 50m, 75m, etc. split time.
- Block (from OMEGA timing system) and fight time.
- Start: Time required for the first 15m, and distance of emerge after start.
- Turn: Time required and distance of emerge after turn.
- Average speed in different sections of the pool.
- Average stroke rate per minute.
- Finish time of the last 5m.
The application can work together other systems (force plates or supplementary video sources) to provide a more extensible analysis. An existing timing system can be used to synchronize all elements.