EDDO is a portable optical motion capture system, designed to study specific parts of the human body (shoulder, knee, spine, etc.). The system comprises two high-resolution, high-speed digital cameras with built-in infrared LED lighting. The system operates with reflective markers as well as active LED markers. It is a valuable human motion analysis tool which may be applied in a wide variety of areas relating to medicine and ergonomics.
The main differences between CLIMA and EDDO systems are the size of the capture volume and the capacity to handle occlusions. EDDO is a compact system, but with a special set of advantages:
- Automatic and portable system, easy to install and use.
- Suitable for joint analysis, lower-body analysis, upper-body analysis and more.
- High degree of precision and reliability.
- Real-time 3D visualization.
- A report can be generated automatically right after the data acquisition.
EDDO can be setup anywhere and provides true 3D analysis
Confort Feet (Melbourne)
What 3D motion analysis package suits me?
Here is a table of the available protocols for sport analysis:
|ANALYSIS PROTOCOL||Cycling 3DMA||Running 3DMA||Golf 3DMA||Sports 3DMA||EDDO Biomechanics|
|Bike fitting-full body|
|Golf swing analysis|
|General full-body analysis|
|Tennis service analysis|