iSen is a powerful hardware & software solution for capturing objective 3D motion data. Using between 1 and 17 sensors, clinicians, coaches, trainers, and researchers can capture accurate 3D motion data in real-time. Does it get any easier?
The system uses STT’s inertial sensors that provide real-time orientations (angles) as well as angular velocities and accelerations. Advanced algorithms (Kalman filters) overcome the usual drift problems associated with inertial sensors. They communicate wirelessly using either through Wi-Fi (STT-IWS) or Bluetooth (STT-IBS) communication protocols, which means that they can easily transfer data to any Windows computer. An iSen system comprises a variable number of inertial sensors (IMU) and the software package to analyze the results.
iSen system in a nutshell
A few aspects turn iSen into a unique tool in the study of Biomechanics:
- Wireless: The operating range is 20 to 40 m.
- 400 Hz: STT-IWS sensors collect data at extremely high rates – yes, 14 or 17 sensors working at 400 Hz.
- Flexible configurations: Link up as many sensors as you want and access all protocols using that amount of sensors or less.
- Real-time, robust motion tracking: No line-of-sight or lighting restrictions. Collect and display data in real time.
- Intuitive interface: Set up your analysis in a couple of minutes.
- Numerical data: Do you need to export plots or values? Do it in a click.
Do you need a custom analysis protocol? Contact us. Customization of up to 2 new protocols is included for free.
- Brochure (English)
- Brochure (Spanish)
- Sample report: Both ankles (English)
- Sample report: Gait (Spanish)
- SDK reference manual (English)
“iSen is really easy to use, and yet it provides so much information in barely two minutes!” José Luis Duque (Head of Rehabilitation Service, Mutua Navarra).