Change log – 2DMA suite
2DMA 2020.6 (Feb/10/2021)
- Fixed missing parameters in analysis.
2DMA 2020.5 (Feb/09/2021)
- Added support for FLIR cameras.
- New option to export markers.
- Revamped dialogs when starting a new capture.
- New option to hide skeleton.
- Improved the date control in customer data.
- Reports now show the full study sheet.
- Fixed incorrect rendering of image in focused mode.
- Fixed a bug that prevented using the latest tracker configuration when calibrating a camera.
- Fixed an issue that may prevent grid to appear when quitting comparison mode.
- Fixed an issue that may prevent video to pause when starting a new annotation.
- Fixed an error when importing geometries with duplicates.
- Fixed an error when importing geometries with comma as decimal separator.
- Fixed reach and stack swapped in geometries template.
- Fixed an issue that prevented edition of reach and stack.
- Fixed a bug that may reset birthdate when changing the year.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
2DMA 2020.4 (Sep/29/2020)
- Added support for new 6mm lenses.
- Grid option is now under the View menu in toolbar.
- Improved the precision of marker detection.
- Fixed a crash when trying to calibrate without a valid lens.
- Fixed a bug that may render markers incorrectly.
2DMA 2020.3 (Jun/08/2020)
- Fixed a bug that prevented studies to be correctly included in reports.
2DMA 2020.2 (May/25/2020)
- Added new generic protocol for free analysis.
- New annotation tools with enhanced toolbar.
- Added option to include annotations in reports.
- New annotation frame list to quickly jump between annotations.
- New option to add name and notes to individual annotations.
- Overall improvements in the calibration process.
- Improved the UI stability during video export.
- Improved compatibility with hi-DPI screens.
- Improved usability of marker definition screen.
- Improved usability of annotations (automatic selection).
- Minor usability and design improvements.
- Fixed incorrect marker detection when canceling a capture.
- Fixed a bug that may generate reports with mixed languages.
- Fixed missing video thumbnails when switching between studies.
- Solved a lock when selecting an invalid lens model.
- Fixed a crash when using a customer without birthdate.
- Fixed an issue that may corrupt tracking parameters.
- Fixed an issue after installing the sample database.
- Fixed an issue when importing geometries.
- Minor bug fixes.
2DMA 2020.1 (Oct/08/2019)
- Improved playback and recording performance.
- Set a different visual style for temporal annotations in comparison modes.
- Fixed performance degradation in low-end computers.
- Fixed some translation issues.
- Fixed a rare crash when deleting a capture.
- Fixed a bug that may hide interface controls in comparison mode.
- Fixed an issue that may disable keyboard shortcuts while creating a new customer.
- Fixed a rare crash when creating a new capture.
2DMA 2020.0 (Sep/23/2019)
- New analysis modes: playback, overlay comparison and the new side-by-side comparison mode.
- Custom biomechanical ranges per protocol.
- New analysis tables including even more biomechanical parameters.
- Comparison modes now include a comparison table.
- Captures can be grouped in studies to better organize your workflow. Studies include their own report.
- New fields to store bike adjustments and additional notes.
- New reports with even more data.
- Updated bike geometries including new manufacturers.
- New option to define custom database and report directories.
- New focus mode to help in camera initial setup.
- Application window is now resizable.
- The grid in camera configuration has been redesigned to help you to orientate the camera.
- We’ve polished many user interface elements to make it even better.
- Improved playback performance.
- Comparison frames were not being undistorted.
- Fixed an issue than may compute incorrectly the KOPS.
- Fixed a bug that may reset bike adjustments when modifying the capture.
- Fixed an sporadic issue that block the recording if it was canceled too quickly.
- Fixed a bug that translated birth date to Chinese even if application language was different.
- Fixed a crash when changing language after downloading sample database.
- Updated documentation.
- Fixed typos in translations.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
- Many under-the-hood improvements and changes to be prepared for upcoming features.
BikeFit by STT Systems 1.13 (Feb/25/2019)
- Fixed a bug that may cause automatic license activation to fail.
- Fixed an issue that increased the launch time of the application.
BikeFit by STT Systems 1.12 (Nov/12/2018)
- New camera parameters for finer grain control.
- New option to add lens correction (open Camera Configuration and select your lens model, requires re-calibration).
- Improved image quality for new recordings (requires opening Camera Configuration -> Save).
- Performance improvements.
- Fixed issue that prevented the correct initialization of the camera on certain cases.
- Fixed minor translation issues.
BikeFit by STT Systems 1.11 (Jul/05/2018)
- New option to download sample database.
- Now the application asks to overwrite existing report or to generate a new one.
- Now it is possible to choose which trajectories are displayed.
- New tag to indicate the frame where markers were defined.
- Improved heel marker tracking.
- The horizontal reference is no longer deleted when markers are reset.
- Improved readability of calibration steps.
- Reduced application footprint when cameras were not being used.
- Fixed the issue that may cause some markers not to be detected.
- Fixed issue that may prevent contacting with secondary update servers.
- Fixed issue where USB drives may interfere with license activation.
- Fixed a crash when changing between bikes.
- Fixed a crash when the geometries database was corrupt.
- Fixed an issue where the application may be slightly covered by the taskbar.
- The grid is now correctly displayed during camera configuration.
- Fixed an issue that may cause markers not to be detected correctly after first tracking.
- Marker tracker no longer keep “ghost markers” on screen.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the zoom tool to behave correctly in comparison mode.
- Fixed a bug that cause the camera frequency not to be remembered correctly.
- Videos are now exported at the correct frequency.
- Minor UI tweaks and bug fixes.
BikeFit by STT Systems 1.10 (Jul/19/2017)
- Chinese translations (Simplified and Traditional).
- New help window for keyboard shortcuts (press F1 in each window to display it).
- New option to visualize markers trajectory.
- Reduced the time needed to initialize the camera.
- Tibial tuberosity now has informative help in customer anthropometry.
- Manual annotations can now be aligned with the horizontal tool (press SHIFT during mouse movement).
- Now manual annotations are hidden during playback to avoid flickering.
- The grid has been scaled to represent 100 mm.
- Improved start up time.
- Fixed usability issues with the zoom tool.
- Fixed a bug that may prevent the bike size suggestions to be correctly displayed on new customers.
- Fixed an error that may crash the application when changing the language with an analysis open.
- Fixed a bug where manual distances were not correctly calibrated.
- Fixed an alignment problem with angle text.
- Fixed bug that may not show the warning message when horizontal reference was not defined.
BikeFit by STT Systems 1.09 (Apr/10/2017)
- New angle and distance tools for per-frame manual measurements.
- New option to export all existing geometries per discipline (it can be later imported in a different installation).
- New feature to display a help picture about geometry fields.
- Fixed bug that may prevent adding a new bike model.
- Fixed bug in reports regarding bike details.
- Fixed sporadic crash when changing between analysis.
- Fixed several minor translations bugs.
BikeFit by STT Systems 1.08 (Mar/23/2017)
- Added French version of the report.
- Fixed an error on reports generation.
BikeFit by STT Systems 1.07 (Mar/22/2017)
- New option for including custom bike images.
- French translations.
- Reduced the time required to connect with the camera.
- Improved overall performance.
- Improved the legibility of some messages.
- Fixed an error in bike size suggestions.
- Fixed several usability issues in the calibration process.
- Fixed a bug in the updater that may crash application before installing new versions.
BikeFit by STT Systems 1.06 (Feb/21/2017)
- The grid is now oriented respect the horizontal reference.
- Improved the playback speed when the comparison mode is enabled.
- Fixed an error that prevented the KOPS to be correctly computed immediately after a capture.
- Fixed an error that may prevent the correct refreshing of the list of custom geometries.
- Fixed an error that may freeze the application on start up.
- Fixed an error that prevented the report to include a bike image if the geometry had been deleted.
- Fixed minor usability problems in the markers definition process.
- Fixed an error that may disable the camera if it was not calibrated.
- Fixed a minor bug that made some elements to have an incorrect size when zoom was enabled.
BikeFit by STT Systems 1.05 (Feb/08/2017)
- New option to introduce the measurements of custom geometries.
- New option to import geometries from a CSV file (use the template the application generates).
- Now the application is less restrictive about opening the settings or camera calibration.
- New captures will now copy previous bike measurements.
- New keyboard shortcut to close a customer (CTRL+W).
- Improved the reliability of the updater.
- Fixed several crashes when using custom geometries.
- Fixed a sporadic crash when navigating the video.
- Fixed a bug that prevented an error message to appear if installation is corrupt.
- Fixed a bug that may change the default country after changing the application’s language.
- Fixed a performance bug that slowed down the application after running for long time.
BikeFit by STT Systems 1.04 (Dec/19/2016)
- New option to hide suggestions (Preferences / Advanced).
- Suggestions are now prioritized to display only the most important ones.
- Now the sizes of bikes are correctly sorted.
- Reduced start up time.
- Improved the reliability of analysis results.
- Fixed a bug that may cause that no image was displayed when connecting with a camera.
- Fixed a bug that may make the user interface unresponsive after minimizing the application.
- Minor tweaks and bug fixes.
BikeFit by STT Systems 1.03 (Nov/02/2016)
- Updated documentation.
- Support for recording at 60 Hz.
- Fixed a bug that prevented time of current video to be displayed correctly.
BikeFit by STT Systems 1.02 (Oct/31/2016)
- Fixed a sporadic crash when recording or deleting videos.
BikeFit by STT Systems 1.01 (Oct/25/2016)
- New option to define the capture limits.
- Improved precision of biomechanics calculus.
- Updated documentation.
- Usability improvements in the camera configuration window.
- Minor bug fixes.
BikeFit by STT Systems 1.00 (Oct/18/2016)
- First BikeFit’s public version.