Change log – 3DMA suite
3DMA 2022.0 (Sep/30/2021)
- New application organization based on model packages
- Created the “Sequence” concept, as a list of captures with a common report
- Created a new cycles manager that allows to visualize gait and cycling cycles
- New tennis racket protocols
- New bike measurent protocol for EDDO
- New radio-ulnar pronosupination protocol
- New SEBT protocol
- Compatibility with Vicon Stream
- Added compatibility with Motive 1.0
- Added compatibility with Motive 3.
- Video cameras now can be rotated 90º
- Allowed for cameras to be mounted upside-down
- Improved documentation
- Improved ankle protocols
- Improved reports so that they show patient information
- Improved curve drawing in reports: the occluded zones are hidden./li>
- Unified reports header
- Improved compatibility with two monitors
- Allowed to hide/show force platforms in the 3D view
- Improved compatibility with AMTI force plates
- Created a new examples database that cannot be modified
- Improved 3D video exportation
- Improved 3D
- Updated the Optitrack camera SDK to support Prime 41 camera types
- Improved application performance
- Improved About dialog: added access to the STT online store and added the number of users from the database
- Improved new capture dialog
- Allowed to change the time offset for the video camera after capturing
- Improved compatibility with FireFly camera
- Added some new data to the cycling models:
- Improved inverse dynamics calculations
- Improved compatibility with BRIO cameras
- Added feedback for the force plate calibration
- Added a generic report for the Std19 model
- Added new lumbar assessment protocols
- Added numerics to the shoulder vertical rotation model
- Improved look & feel
- Removed the recalibration button.
- Fixed problems with the CMJ protocol
- Fixed problems with the Rizzoli mode
- Fixed problems with the Helen Hayes protocols
- Fixed that the splash hided other applications
- Fixed problem with InSight icons
- Fixed problem with grid
- Removed Basler cameras due to incompatibility with other cameras
- Fixed problem with Logitech cameras
- Fixed bug with log
- Fixed some problems with coordination curves
- Fixed problems with FLIR cameras
- Fixed some problems with Delsys EMG
- Fixed bug with real time plots for cycling models
- Fixed a problem with the play speed combo box
- Fixed some problems with cycling models
- Fixed some problems with gait models
- Fixed problems with the vertical vector when importing TRC files
- Fixed some problems with cloud uploading for RunDNA
- Fixed some problems with the RunDNA report
- Fixed bugs to the head and cervicals model
- Fixed problems for Lumbar assestment multireport
- Fixed some database bugs
- Fixed bugs for the “Head and cervicals” protocol
- Fixed problems with upper train model
- Fixed more than 100 other bugs
3DMA 2020.1 (May/19/2020)
- Fixed sporadic mix of image data between cameras.
- Fixed sporadic crash when loading a capture.
- Fixed crash when recording video with monochromatic cameras.
- Fixed naming issues in coordination curves for cycling plots (Cycling, Sports).
3DMA 2020.0 (Mar/26/2020)
- New option to import tracking data in different formats: TSV, TXT, C3D, TRC.
- New file export format: C3D.
- Added support for up to 8 force plates (Sports, Clinical, Human, Running).
- Added support for force plate data streaming from OptiTrack Motive (Sports, Clinical, Human, Running).
- Added option to export video in MPEG format.
- New option to set a delay on the capture start.
- New capture protocol: LESS (Landing Error Scoring System) (Sports).
- Added support for exporting gait cycle data (Sports, Clinical, EDDO).
- Reduced disk space used by video when recording and export, thanks to new codec.
- Added treadmill object to 3D scene (Sports, Clinical, EDDO, Running).
- New option to have asymmetric cranks (Cycling, Sports, EDDO).
- Added KOPS to single-side captures (Cycling, Sports, EDDO).
- New coordination curves on bike fitting protocols (Cycling, Sports).
- New search options in database: search by protocol and notes.
- Added option to sort customers by date of last capture.
- Added PDF support in the database.
- Remember the status of visualization per-protocol.
- Plug-in options are now remembered.
- New About dialog with system information.
- Improved information provided when cameras cannot be initialized.
- Improved information when floor calibration fails.
- Improved documentation of protocols.
- Improved compatibility of report templates with Microsoft Word.
- Improved performance of “Bike fitting + bike markers” protocol (Cycling, Sports).
- Improved marker auto-labelling for cycling protocols (Cycling, Sports).
- Improved force plate reporting data (Sports, Clinical, Human, Running).
- Improved precision of floor & plate calibration (Sports, Clinical, Human, Running).
- Better real-time search in the New Capture dialog.
- Added more normative curves to Stride Selection dialog (Clinical, Human).
- Added information about normative curves being used on gait reports (Clinical, EDDO, Human).
- Added swing and stance percentage to Helen Hayes report (Clinical, EDDO, Human).
- Show treadmill speed in the metrics dashboard for gait / running protocols (Sports, Clinical, EDDO, Human, Running).
- Improve readability of numerics of Helen Hayes with calibration (Clinical, EDDO).
- Added toe-off information in Strides dialog (Clinical, EDDO).
- Tweaked 3D models for jump and running protocols (Sports, EDDO, Running).
- Reduced time to start a new capture.
- Improved real-time visualization of calibration bar in charts.
- Improved backward compatibility with Delsys 2000Hz EMGs.
- Improved detection of reference frame.
- Improved ranges for bike parts in the database (Cycling, Sports).
- Now it is possible to delete the calibration of a force platform (Sports, Clinical, Human, Running).
- Improved reliability of application if capture cameras fail.
- Improved usability of capture seek when using the mouse wheel.
- Improved usability of force platform calibration (Sports, Clinical, Human, Running).
- Enabled reference frame redefinition (Sports, EDDO).
- Remember the last import directory.
- Removed deprecated bike measurement protocols (Cycling, Sports).
- Improved overall application stability.
- Overall performance improvements.
- Fixed sporadic crash when generating a lower body report (Clinical, EDDO, Human).
- Fixed capture failure when golf events are not detected correctly (Sports, Golf).
- Fixed sporadic crash in the Stride Selection dialog (Clinical, EDDO, Human).
- Fixed a rare crash after exporting a capture interval with stride data (Clinical, EDDO, Human).
- Fixed sporadic crash when starting a multi-report for lower body (Clinical, EDDO, Human).
- Fixed sporadic failure in calibration.
- Fixed issue that may remove video information when clipping a capture.
- Fixed bug when showing charts in real-time (Cycling, Sports).
- Fixed incorrect chart value when a marker is occluded.
- Fixed invalid unit in bike measurement numerics (Cycling, Sports).
- Fixed issue that may allow to stop a capture twice.
- Fixed issue that prevented real-time update of normative data.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the correct step detection on treadmill if a marker was lost.
- Fixed issues that prevented external devices from being synchronized using Motive.
- Rizzoli’s pelvic rotation now is the same in stride selection and report (Clinical, Human).
- Fixed a bug that prevented snapshots to be correctly replaced in some reports.
- Fixed an issue that made webcams to report incorrect resolutions.
- Fixed usability issues in the New Capture dialog.
- Fixed issue that prevented removing events in golf protocols (Sports, Golf).
- Fixed crash when selecting Delsys but it is not connected.
- Fixed sporadic issues that didn’t refresh gait numerics correctly.
- Fixed bug that prevented saving the capture date in the database.
- Fixed usability issues in post-processing captures.
- Fixed issue that made changing playback speed unintuitive.
- Fixed minor glitches in user interface.
- Fixed translation issues.
3DMA 2019.1 (May/21/2019)
- Compatibility for MotionBuilder 2019.
- Improved the events detection on treadmill.
- Fixed an error on report generation if subject name contains accents.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Fixed a memory leak during report generation.
3DMA 2019.0 (Apr/25/2019)
- New Rizzoli gait protocol (Clinical, Human).
- New full-body bike fitting protocols (body, body & bike, body & floor) (Sports, Cycling).
- New gait numerics (Clinical, Human).
- Added new normative options (Clinical, Human).
- New cycling avatar (Sports, Cycling).
- New golf avatar (Sports, Golf).
- Added support for multi-reports (EDDO Biomechanics).
- New Counter-Movement-Jump protocol (Sports).
- Added visualization of COG (Sports, Golf).
- New option to edit the capture parameters when recording has finished.
- New calibration methods.
- New customization feature for numeric tables.
- New bar time with information about lost markers.
- Added support for systems with only 5 cameras.
- New option to define the camera type.
- New shading in graphs to highlight analysis limits.
- Added support for Basler video cameras.
- Added a summary of keyboard shortcuts.
- Added visualization of calibration points in the 3D view.
- Improvements in the normative dialog (Clinical, Human).
- Improved the calculation of pelvis in Helen Hayes protocol (Clinical, Human).
- Now it is possible to open the options dialog at any moment.
- New option to restore the user interface layout to defaults.
- Improved the numerics of bike fitting protocols.
- Improved the detection of initial position.
- Improved floor calibration to make it more precise.
- Improved the camera configuration workflow.
- Toolbars have been re-organized for an easier use.
- Updated the user manuals and protocols documentation.
- Increased the information shown when defining the reference plane.
- Improved the support for automatic updates.
- Improved the configuration dialog of a new capture.
- Improved the support for Logitech video cameras.
- Updated product and protocols documentation.
- Global performance improvements.
- Improved the load of EMG files.
- Fixed minor issues in the application.
- Fixed an issue when generating multi-reports of cycling (Sports, Cycling).
- Fixed several issues in the compact report of cycling (Sports, Cycling).
- Fixed an sporadic issue in the bike measurement protocol (Sports, Cycling).
- Fixed a bug in bike fitting reports related to bike details (Sports, Cycling).
- Fixed issues in the graphs in the gait reports (EDDO Biomechanics).
- Fixed a calculation error in gait-on-treadmill captures (Clinical, Human).
- Fixed an issue in the calculation of speed during gait and running analysis (EDDO Biomechanics, Clinical, Human, Running).
- Fixed an issue that may increase the exposure of cameras after a new installation.
- Fixed layout issues in report templates.
- Fixed a bug that may prevent events to be saved correctly.
- Fixed a bug when exporting TRC files.
- Fixed several issues when using masks.
- Fixed a crash when exporting external data.
- Fixed a rare crash when deleting capture from database.
- Improved the visualization of numeric data when a marker is lost.
- Improved the calculations in captures with ranges and hidden markers.
- Fixed an issue that may corrupt the capture when saving to disk.
- Fixed an sporadic issue in manual labeling.
- Fixed a bug that may delete limit analysis events.
- Fixed a crash when exporting an interval to 3MC.
- Fixed an sporadic crash when creating limit analysis events in some captures.
- Fixed a crash when changing the point-of-view during a manual labeling.
- Fixed a rare issue in the 3D visualization.
- Fixed minor user interface and usability issues.
- Improved the usability of the Strides dialog.
- Improved the recording window to make it less intrusive, remembering its last position.
- Improved the visualization of the progress bar of the recording window.
- Fixed an issue that showed the birth date in Chinese.
- Fixed an issue in the table of the multi-reports dialog.
- Fixed a translation issue in graphs during a new capture.
- Fixed a glitch in the visualization of the cameras when starting a new capture.
3DMA 6.11 (Jul/25/2018)
- New protocol for gait analysis in children (Clinical, Human).
- New bike fitting compact report (Sports, Cycling).
- New bike fitting comparison report (Sports, Cycling).
- New golf swing analysis protocol (Sports, Golf).
- New full-body running analysis protocol (Sports, Running).
- The tool for stride selection in gait analysis is now more powerful (Clinical).
- Full-body, Standard 19 protocol has been enhanced with new data (Sports, Human).
- New, more robust procedure to check calibration quality.
- Automatic update notification feature for future versions.
- New unified dialog for new captures.
- Captures can now include additional data in the database (Sports, Cycling, Golf).
- All protocols now incorporate some numerics view.
- All the documentation has been updated.
- Improved automatic license updater.
- Better control on visible 3D elements.
- Improved compatible webcam resolutions.
- Improved analysis quality.
- Improved the performance of the database.
- Protocols list is now sorted alphabetically.
- Fixed an issue that may prevent saving the capture.
- Fixed usability issues in the Exposure Configuration dialog.
- Fixed a crash when changing the webcam resolution.
- Fixed a bug that may crash the application when canceling a capture with video.
- Fixed an issue that may prevent your logo to be included in some reports.
- Fixed an issue that may allow the user to change current frame during manual labeling.
- Fixed minor usability problems with interface components during capture.
- Fixed an issue when exporting XY curves to CSV files.
- Fixed usability issues with keyboard shortcuts.
- Minor bug hunting.
3DMA 6.10 (Jul/06/2017)
- New option to export events.
- New chart options for MultiReports.
- New points of view.
- New bike measurement model for road.
- Added center of gravity point (Cycling 3DMA).
- New option to show/hide events.
- Reports now include user contact information by default.
- Better point traces visualization.
- Updated documentation for Helen Hayes model.
- Numerous minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
3DMA 6.09 (Nov/24/2016)
- New report for running (EDDO).
- New option to add custom client’s logo to reports.
- New angle/speed in gait reports.
- New option to export the 3MC file.
- Reduced CPU consumption when video cameras are used.
- Improved translations.
- Fixed occasional crash when performing a capture just after calibration.
- Fixed bug that prevented using 3DMA if the DB was not available.
- Fixed a bug that made reports not to have the correct capture date.
- Fixed issue where events were not automatically detected on capture end.
- Fixed a problem in the capture notes that may prevent it correct visualization.
- Usual minor bug fixes hunting.