Change log – 3DMA suite
3DMA 2019.1 (05/21/2019)
- Compatibility for MotionBuilder 2019.
- Improved the events detection on treadmill.
- Fixed an error on report generation if subject name contains accents.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Fixed a memory leak during report generation.
3DMA 2019.0 (04/25/2019)
- New Rizzoli gait protocol (Clinical, Human).
- New full-body bike fitting protocols (body, body & bike, body & floor) (Sports, Cycling).
- New gait numerics (Clinical, Human).
- Added new normative options (Clinical, Human).
- New cycling avatar (Sports, Cycling).
- New golf avatar (Sports, Golf).
- Added support for multi-reports (EDDO Biomechanics).
- New Counter-Movement-Jump protocol (Sports).
- Added visualization of COG (Sports, Golf).
- New option to edit the capture parameters when recording has finished.
- New calibration methods.
- New customization feature for numeric tables.
- New bar time with information about lost markers.
- Added support for systems with only 5 cameras.
- New option to define the camera type.
- New shading in graphs to highlight analysis limits.
- Added support for Basler video cameras.
- Added a summary of keyboard shortcuts.
- Added visualization of calibration points in the 3D view.
- Improvements in the normative dialog (Clinical, Human).
- Improved the calculation of pelvis in Helen Hayes protocol (Clinical, Human).
- Now it is possible to open the options dialog at any moment.
- New option to restore the user interface layout to defaults.
- Improved the numerics of bike fitting protocols.
- Improved the detection of initial position.
- Improved floor calibration to make it more precise.
- Improved the camera configuration workflow.
- Toolbars have been re-organized for an easier use.
- Updated the user manuals and protocols documentation.
- Increased the information shown when defining the reference plane.
- Improved the support for automatic updates.
- Improved the configuration dialog of a new capture.
- Improved the support for Logitech video cameras.
- Updated product and protocols documentation.
- Global performance improvements.
- Improved the load of EMG files.
- Fixed minor issues in the application.
- Fixed an issue when generating multi-reports of cycling (Sports, Cycling).
- Fixed several issues in the compact report of cycling (Sports, Cycling).
- Fixed an sporadic issue in the bike measurement protocol (Sports, Cycling).
- Fixed a bug in bike fitting reports related to bike details (Sports, Cycling).
- Fixed issues in the graphs in the gait reports (EDDO Biomechanics).
- Fixed a calculation error in gait-on-treadmill captures (Clinical, Human).
- Fixed an issue in the calculation of speed during gait and running analysis (EDDO Biomechanics, Clinical, Human, Running).
- Fixed an issue that may increase the exposure of cameras after a new installation.
- Fixed layout issues in report templates.
- Fixed a bug that may prevent events to be saved correctly.
- Fixed a bug when exporting TRC files.
- Fixed several issues when using masks.
- Fixed a crash when exporting external data.
- Fixed a rare crash when deleting capture from database.
- Improved the visualization of numeric data when a marker is lost.
- Improved the calculations in captures with ranges and hidden markers.
- Fixed an issue that may corrupt the capture when saving to disk.
- Fixed an sporadic issue in manual labeling.
- Fixed a bug that may delete limit analysis events.
- Fixed a crash when exporting an interval to 3MC.
- Fixed an sporadic crash when creating limit analysis events in some captures.
- Fixed a crash when changing the point-of-view during a manual labeling.
- Fixed a rare issue in the 3D visualization.
- Fixed minor user interface and usability issues.
- Improved the usability of the Strides dialog.
- Improved the recording window to make it less intrusive, remembering its last position.
- Improved the visualization of the progress bar of the recording window.
- Fixed an issue that showed the birth date in Chinese.
- Fixed an issue in the table of the multi-reports dialog.
- Fixed a translation issue in graphs during a new capture.
- Fixed a glitch in the visualization of the cameras when starting a new capture.
3DMA 6.11 (07/25/2018)
- New protocol for gait analysis in children (Clinical, Human).
- New bike fitting compact report (Sports, Cycling).
- New bike fitting comparison report (Sports, Cycling).
- New golf swing analysis protocol (Sports, Golf).
- New full-body running analysis protocol (Sports, Running).
- The tool for stride selection in gait analysis is now more powerful (Clinical).
- Full-body, Standard 19 protocol has been enhanced with new data (Sports, Human).
- New, more robust procedure to check calibration quality.
- Automatic update notification feature for future versions.
- New unified dialog for new captures.
- Captures can now include additional data in the database (Sports, Cycling, Golf).
- All protocols now incorporate some numerics view.
- All the documentation has been updated.
- Improved automatic license updater.
- Better control on visible 3D elements.
- Improved compatible webcam resolutions.
- Improved analysis quality.
- Improved the performance of the database.
- Protocols list is now sorted alphabetically.
- Fixed an issue that may prevent saving the capture.
- Fixed usability issues in the Exposure Configuration dialog.
- Fixed a crash when changing the webcam resolution.
- Fixed a bug that may crash the application when canceling a capture with video.
- Fixed an issue that may prevent your logo to be included in some reports.
- Fixed an issue that may allow the user to change current frame during manual labeling.
- Fixed minor usability problems with interface components during capture.
- Fixed an issue when exporting XY curves to CSV files.
- Fixed usability issues with keyboard shortcuts.
- Minor bug hunting.
3DMA 6.10 (07/06/2017)
- New option to export events.
- New chart options for MultiReports.
- New points of view.
- New bike measurement model for road.
- Added center of gravity point (Cycling 3DMA).
- New option to show/hide events.
- Reports now include user contact information by default.
- Better point traces visualization.
- Updated documentation for Helen Hayes model.
- Numerous minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
3DMA 6.09 (11/24/2016)
- New report for running (EDDO).
- New option to add custom client’s logo to reports.
- New angle/speed in gait reports.
- New option to export the 3MC file.
- Reduced CPU consumption when video cameras are used.
- Improved translations.
- Fixed occasional crash when performing a capture just after calibration.
- Fixed bug that prevented using 3DMA if the DB was not available.
- Fixed a bug that made reports not to have the correct capture date.
- Fixed issue where events were not automatically detected on capture end.
- Fixed a problem in the capture notes that may prevent it correct visualization.
- Usual minor bug fixes hunting.