Meet STT’s general solution for human motion tracking, streaming and analysis. Typically used in academic and research environments, it can be the perfect tool for Ergonomic studies, postural analysis and general-purpose biomechanics.
Single joint to full-body assessment
Instantaneous metrics and graphs
360° view of the scene and motion
High frame rate ensures finest data
Marker tracking error under 1mm
Synchronize with reference footage
Equipment in a Human 3DMA setup
- Motion capture cameras/accessories
- Calibration and tracking tools
- High-end consumer-grade computer
- Software license
- Synchronized reference video
- (Optional) iSen inertial system
- (Optional) Force plates, VR headsets
Depending on the available space and ultimate application, we will recommend a tailored configuration. Do not hesitate to ask! Contact us.
Mocap hardware configurations
- Space needed: A minimum of 5x6m area 6x7m area (7×10 or more recommended).
- Number of cameras: A minimum of 6 cameras (8 or more recommended).
- Camera frame rate: A minimum of 100FPS, up to a maximum of 360FPS, determined by the camera model chosen.
A range of full-body marker sets
A few marker sets are available with different amounts of markers. Picking the right one will save time while providing abundant tracking data.
Some of the markerset, like the ‘Standard 19’, are actually developed into protocols and include a significant amount of off-the-shelf calculations.
Complex models with tools
A number of protocols include the possibility of tracking a tool on one hand or both hands. It you need a particular configuration, let us know!
Keep record of your captures for every patient
Easily generate separate files: TRC, (C3D), CSV, AVI
User-defined conditions are checked during the capture
Add a simple webcam or high-speed camera