Jul 22, 2022
The 2022.1 version of the 3DMA system has been released this month. Take a look at these main updates.
3DMA 2022.1 (21/07/2022)
- Added support for Velometrik saddle pressure “Smart Cover”.
- New look and feel.
- Added new plots control.
- Added ANT+ integration for heart beat monitor devices.
- Added automatic filtering of captures by protocol for multi-report generation.
- Added comparative for cycling, running and CMJ protocols.
- Added possibility to export clients/patients from the database to CSV format.
- Added fields for marker diameter and velcro thickness for the cycling protocols.
- Added upgrade and store buttons in help section.
- Added academy button for elearning in help section.
- Added support button in help section.
- Improved information provided when cameras cannot be initialized.
- Improved 3D touchscreen operation.
- Improved EMG information in reports.
- Added notice of missing events if required by the report .
- Improved constraints in lateral bike fitting.
- Improved constraints in SEBT protocol for the capture begining.
- Added full calibration from calibration test window.
- Improved presentation of cameras views in a single window.
- Added the angle of the foot to the ground for the Helen Hayes model.
- Improved brightness for BRIO and Flir cameras.
- Improved rules system.
- Unified open user and open capture functionality in one button.
- Improved documentation.
- Improved report templates.
- Minor usability and stability improvements.
- Fixed minor user interface problems and localization issues.
- Fixed report selection for protocols with more than one report.
- Fixed missing numeric information for full body 25P.
- Fixed media escalation elements issue in sequence manager.
- Fixed double click to stop a playback capture.
- Fixed the antropometry edition for SEBT protocol.
- Fixed more than 100 other bugs.