Change log – iSen
iSen 2022.0 (Jan/18/2022)
- Added all angles to the export options.
- Added a warning in case the capture needs to activate plugins
- Added the calibration window to the elbow models.
- Added translations to the names and curves of the reports.
- Added possibility of using iWS sensors without magnetometer.
- Added graphics of normality in cycles for some missing models.
- Added the option to use several analysis zones.
- Added reports to the arm protocols and left and right back.
- Added the option that allows the user to create their customized reports in a directory other than the installation
- Added a selectable offset in the bending / extension in the elbow and knee models.
- Added two types of generic cycles.
- Improved EMG reports on cycles: names, units and calculations are added.
- Improved the 3D view of the sensors.
- Improved EMG management plugin: allows you to enter names, colors and deactivate curves; as well as your visualization of results.
- General improvements in all reports to occupy fewer pages and be clearer.
- Improved usability of the simple gear model: eliminated changes to the interface.
- Improved documentation.
- Improved RAM management so as not to fail in long captures
- Improved the start of the application: Now you can also start without command line.
- Unified the names of the curves of the plots graphics window.
- Unified the sign of the pelvic angles in the cycle dialog.
- Solved problem with calibration between captures: In some cases, it did not remember the calibration of the previous capture.
- Solved problem with non-English characters in reports names.
- Solved problem with the export of sensor data: In some cases the frequency was incorrect.
- Solved problem with the documentation button: Sometimes it was disabled.
- Solved an application failure when handling the rules window.
- Solved a problem with the time bar when generating video: Sometimes it progressed to blows.
- Solved a problem with the stride dialogue: it has been made modal to prevent changes in the file.
- Solved several problems with video cameras
- Solved problem with the Splash window: occupies only part of the second screens.
- Solved a failure of the application when importing videos in MP4 and MOV.
- Solved problem with video in export: the video was not cut as captured.
- Solved several problems that could close the application in some cases.
- Solved a problem with the fixed position of the windows: In some cases it was overlapped with the Close button.
- Solved multiple problems with connection with DELSYS.
- Solved a problem with the offset of the video camera.
- Solved a problem with the axes and, z in the graphics of the iWS sensors.
- Solved problem when recording magnetometer data: I could allow to start the capture without calibrating.
- Solved a problem with the numerics when changing the selected cycles.
- Solved problem when exporting standard series: Sometimes it did not update the events.
- Solved problem with notices of the rules: Sound notices were not maintained if there were two active rules at a time.
- Solved problem with texts in the 3D window of the rules: Sometimes they were not deactivated if the rule was erased when active.
- Solved problems with EMG management plugin: Changes do not activate the Save button.
- Solved an invalid error when exporting catches from the database: the error appeared even if the export was correct.
- Solved an error with the selection of cycles in the cycle dialog: Sometimes the eliminates were not saved.
- Solved problem when replacing the number of strides on the running report.
iSen 2021.1 (Apr/07/2021)
- New Cycle Manager dialog.
- It is now possible to add EMG data to reports.
- New lower-body and spine protocol (11 sensors).
- New arm and cervical protocol (3 sensors).
- New protocol for epicondylitis analysis (3 sensors).
- New protocols for arm analysis including scapula (4 sensors).
- Added support for FLIR cameras (up to 120 fps).
- New option to choose video quality.
- Added support for Delsys Duo Mini sensors.
- The subject’s name and capture title are now displayed on the ribbon.
- Reduced the overall file size when recording with video.
- Added angular speed to gait analysis with 7 sensors.
- Improved documentation.
- Improved the stability of video recording at high framerates.
- Fixed localization discrepancies among different interface elements.
- Fixed localization typos.
- Fixed a bug that may hide the report configurator dialog.
- Fixed several bugs when exporting data.
- Fixed a bug that may cause a misuse of the configuration file (COMETA, MYON).
- Fixed a desynchronization when using Delsys EMG.
- Fixed incorrect values in report for upper train with 8 sensors.
iSen 2021.0 (Nov/18/2020)
- New family of protocols: “Mobility Test”.
- New protocol: lower-body analysis with calibration in sitting posture.
- New protocol: bilateral shoulder analysis.
- New option to set events as default per-protocol.
- New option to export a capture interval directly to database.
- Added new charts for speed and angular speed in single joint protocols.
- New option to add custom events in real-time.
- Custom events now have a keyboard shortcut.
- Now it is possible to set custom events in individual sensor protocols.
- New option to key in the treadmill speed.
- New option to visualize the bone reference axes.
- User and capture information are now shown on the ribbon bar.
- Improved the visualization of analysis limits in charts.
- Reduced the file size of captures that include synchronized video.
- Improved compatibility with Delsys Trigno Avanti sensors (Delsys).
- Comprehensive review and revamp of various reports and dashboards.
- Improved the precision when inserting events in charts.
- Improved the robustness of event calculation in gait protocols.
- Improved the calibration position for shoulder protocols.
- Now it is possible to export data from all sensors to a single file per data type.
- Improved the documentation of gait parameters.
- Improved the accuracy of stride length calculation.
- Improved the support for Hi-DPI displays.
- Export options have been reorganized.
- Documentation has been updated and several typos corrected.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the database from remembering the last subject used.
- Fixed a bug that may change the language of certain parts of the application.
- Fixed several bugs related to video recording.
- Fixed some Helen-Hayes parameters that were not fulfilling the standard.
- Fixed an error that prevented analysis limits to be applied to reports, dashboard and export options.
- Fixed a bug that may prevent the timebar to be updated correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented speed from being visualized with the right units.
- Fixed incorrect sign of norm data.
- Fixed incorrect signs on several knee angles.
- Fixed a bug that may change the calibration point when analysis limits were defined.
- Fixed a difference between dashboards and charts due to data interpolation.
- Fixed an incorrect configuration when local machine use comma for decimal separator (COMETA, MYON).
- Fixed incorrect name of biomechanical parameters in the rules editor.
- Fixed missing some calibration images.
- Fixed incorrect translations.
- Minor bug hunting.
iSen 2020.0 (Nov/26/2019)
- Automatic update notification feature for future versions.
- New option to update user license automatically.
- New option to export a 3GC file without plug-in data (check documentation).
- Added support for new Kistler platform.
- Added compatibility with Delsys Avanti IMUs.
- Added support for Bertec FP6090 force plate (real-time sync and 3D vector visualization, offline graph loading).
- Added support for 2x Kistler Force Plate 926AA6 with DAQ 5695A1 (real-time sync, offline loading).
- Added option to export video from camera.
- New option to trim capture.
- New dark mode.
- New time bar, more accessible and usable.
- Now it is possible to seek capture step by step at same sensor’s frequency.
- New option to assign free sensors.
- Unified the format when exporting charts.
- Extensive reports revision and update.
- After a drift-correction or global calibration, it is asked if events must be recalculated.
- Unified the color scheme for dashboard, plots and reports.
- Improved the error management of plug-ins.
- Improved the error messages of the application.
- Improved the stability of the protocol selection and sensor assignment window.
- Fixed a bug that prevented access to the configuration of Myon aktos-t and Cometa Systems WaveTrack IMUs.
- Fixed a bug that caused exported data frequency not to be the same as capture.
- Fixed several errors that may display translated text using the incorrect codification.
- Fixed several bugs related to the management of screenshots for reports.
- Fixed an error that may cause the image gallery of a protocol not be shown correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented events to be displayed in the external devices plots.
- Fixed a bug that may loose the first video frames of the capture.
- Fixed an issue that limited the number of active plug-ins.
iSen 3.08 (Jun/21/2018)
- New generic upper-train report.
- Creation of new parameters in the lower train protocol with 8 sensors.
- Separated the information in several ergonomics reports.
- Enhanced the integration with Myon aktos-t and Cometa Systems WaveTrack IMUs.
- Reports now use the analysis limits for user events.
- The application automatically changes to the old 3D model if it has problems visualizing the new 3D model (reported for old systems).
- Improved the responsiveness of the application during AVI export.
- Fixed installation issue with HASP drivers.
- Fixed a bug that that prevented the exportation of the first user event in the reports.
- Fixed a problem with the video that showed the first image black.
- Fixed a problem with the calculation of shoulder flex / ext for the ergonomics protocol.
- Fixed an error that may crash the application when setting the camera resolution.
- Fixed a problem when double-clicking to configure the video camera.
- Fixed a problem while saving the list of active plugins.
iSen 3.07 (Mar/23/2018)
- New protocols: full-body (T-stance and N-stance), full-body with tool in right hand, lower train with back.
- New sensor assignment window, unified among protocols.
- New description gallery for the protocol selection window.
- New report customizer that allows the template selection (when more than one is available) as well as data sources to be included.
- iSen no longer requires administrative privileges.
- Generated reports are no longer saved into the installation folder.
- It is no longer necessary to re-import a video in order to re-synchronize it.
- Now it is possible to edit the walking distance after the capture has been made.
- Improved the system stability for captures using more than 10 sensors.
- New option to show again hidden dialogs.
- Video camera is no longer active when not used.
- Fixed a crash that may generate the loose of the video file when saving the capture if the plugin was not active.
- Fixed a bug where full-body protocols didn’t ask for walking distance.
- Fixed a crash when a report required video images and the plugin was not active.
- Fixed a crash when the video camera was not correctly configured.
- Fixed several usability issues in the protocol selection window.
- Fixed a bug that made the capture not to be marked as modified when an event was edited.
- Fixed an issue where a composite rule wasn’t displayed correctly.
- Fixed several localization issues.
iSen 3.06 (Jan/24/2018)
- Fixed an issue that prevented charts to be exported correctly.
- Fixed an issue that may crash the application if the Finish button were clicked twice in the protocolo selection window.
- Fixed several UI inconsistencies regarding the state of sensors.
- Fixed a bug that may prevent the Delsys charts not to be loaded correctly.
- Fixed several localization issues.
iSen 3.05 (Jul/19/2017)
- Minor stability improvements.
- Minor issues fixed.
iSen 3.04 (Jul/07/2017)
- New options in the custom events dialog: export/import, events edition.
- Export functions now respect the analysis limits.
- Improved the compatibility with older versions of iSen.
- Fixed an issue where the user was not asked before deleting events.
- Fixed several stability issues in the video plugin.
- Minor issues fixed.