Change log – iSen
iSen 2021.0 (11/18/2020)
- New family of protocols: “Mobility Test”.
- New protocol: lower-body analysis with calibration in sitting posture.
- New protocol: bilateral shoulder analysis.
- New option to set events as default per-protocol.
- New option to export a capture interval directly to database.
- Added new charts for speed and angular speed in single joint protocols.
- New option to add custom events in real-time.
- Custom events now have a keyboard shortcut.
- Now it is possible to set custom events in individual sensor protocols.
- New option to key in the treadmill speed.
- New option to visualize the bone reference axes.
- User and capture information are now shown on the ribbon bar.
- Improved the visualization of analysis limits in charts.
- Reduced the file size of captures that include synchronized video.
- Improved compatibility with Delsys Trigno Avanti sensors (Delsys).
- Comprehensive review and revamp of various reports and dashboards.
- Improved the precision when inserting events in charts.
- Improved the robustness of event calculation in gait protocols.
- Improved the calibration position for shoulder protocols.
- Now it is possible to export data from all sensors to a single file per data type.
- Improved the documentation of gait parameters.
- Improved the accuracy of stride length calculation.
- Improved the support for Hi-DPI displays.
- Export options have been reorganized.
- Documentation has been updated and several typos corrected.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the database from remembering the last subject used.
- Fixed a bug that may change the language of certain parts of the application.
- Fixed several bugs related to video recording.
- Fixed some Helen-Hayes parameters that were not fulfilling the standard.
- Fixed an error that prevented analysis limits to be applied to reports, dashboard and export options.
- Fixed a bug that may prevent the timebar to be updated correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented speed from being visualized with the right units.
- Fixed incorrect sign of norm data.
- Fixed incorrect signs on several knee angles.
- Fixed a bug that may change the calibration point when analysis limits were defined.
- Fixed a difference between dashboards and charts due to data interpolation.
- Fixed an incorrect configuration when local machine use comma for decimal separator (COMETA, MYON).
- Fixed incorrect name of biomechanical parameters in the rules editor.
- Fixed missing some calibration images.
- Fixed incorrect translations.
- Minor bug hunting.
iSen 2020.0 (11/26/2019)
- Automatic update notification feature for future versions.
- New option to update user license automatically.
- New option to export a 3GC file without plug-in data (check documentation).
- Added support for new Kistler platform.
- Added compatibility with Delsys Avanti IMUs.
- Added support for Bertec FP6090 force plate (real-time sync and 3D vector visualization, offline graph loading).
- Added support for 2x Kistler Force Plate 926AA6 with DAQ 5695A1 (real-time sync, offline loading).
- Added option to export video from camera.
- New option to trim capture.
- New dark mode.
- New time bar, more accessible and usable.
- Now it is possible to seek capture step by step at same sensor’s frequency.
- New option to assign free sensors.
- Unified the format when exporting charts.
- Extensive reports revision and update.
- After a drift-correction or global calibration, it is asked if events must be recalculated.
- Unified the color scheme for dashboard, plots and reports.
- Improved the error management of plug-ins.
- Improved the error messages of the application.
- Improved the stability of the protocol selection and sensor assignment window.
- Fixed a bug that prevented access to the configuration of Myon aktos-t and Cometa Systems WaveTrack IMUs.
- Fixed a bug that caused exported data frequency not to be the same as capture.
- Fixed several errors that may display translated text using the incorrect codification.
- Fixed several bugs related to the management of screenshots for reports.
- Fixed an error that may cause the image gallery of a protocol not be shown correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented events to be displayed in the external devices plots.
- Fixed a bug that may loose the first video frames of the capture.
- Fixed an issue that limited the number of active plug-ins.
iSen 3.08 (06/21/2018)
- New generic upper-train report.
- Creation of new parameters in the lower train protocol with 8 sensors.
- Separated the information in several ergonomics reports.
- Enhanced the integration with Myon aktos-t and Cometa Systems WaveTrack IMUs.
- Reports now use the analysis limits for user events.
- The application automatically changes to the old 3D model if it has problems visualizing the new 3D model (reported for old systems).
- Improved the responsiveness of the application during AVI export.
- Fixed installation issue with HASP drivers.
- Fixed a bug that that prevented the exportation of the first user event in the reports.
- Fixed a problem with the video that showed the first image black.
- Fixed a problem with the calculation of shoulder flex / ext for the ergonomics protocol.
- Fixed an error that may crash the application when setting the camera resolution.
- Fixed a problem when double-clicking to configure the video camera.
- Fixed a problem while saving the list of active plugins.
iSen 3.07 (03/23/2018)
- New protocols: full-body (T-stance and N-stance), full-body with tool in right hand, lower train with back.
- New sensor assignment window, unified among protocols.
- New description gallery for the protocol selection window.
- New report customizer that allows the template selection (when more than one is available) as well as data sources to be included.
- iSen no longer requires administrative privileges.
- Generated reports are no longer saved into the installation folder.
- It is no longer necessary to re-import a video in order to re-synchronize it.
- Now it is possible to edit the walking distance after the capture has been made.
- Improved the system stability for captures using more than 10 sensors.
- New option to show again hidden dialogs.
- Video camera is no longer active when not used.
- Fixed a crash that may generate the loose of the video file when saving the capture if the plugin was not active.
- Fixed a bug where full-body protocols didn’t ask for walking distance.
- Fixed a crash when a report required video images and the plugin was not active.
- Fixed a crash when the video camera was not correctly configured.
- Fixed several usability issues in the protocol selection window.
- Fixed a bug that made the capture not to be marked as modified when an event was edited.
- Fixed an issue where a composite rule wasn’t displayed correctly.
- Fixed several localization issues.
iSen 3.06 (01/24/2018)
- Fixed an issue that prevented charts to be exported correctly.
- Fixed an issue that may crash the application if the Finish button were clicked twice in the protocolo selection window.
- Fixed several UI inconsistencies regarding the state of sensors.
- Fixed a bug that may prevent the Delsys charts not to be loaded correctly.
- Fixed several localization issues.
iSen 3.05 (07/19/2017)
- Minor stability improvements.
- Minor issues fixed.
iSen 3.04 (07/07/2017)
- New options in the custom events dialog: export/import, events edition.
- Export functions now respect the analysis limits.
- Improved the compatibility with older versions of iSen.
- Fixed an issue where the user was not asked before deleting events.
- Fixed several stability issues in the video plugin.
- Minor issues fixed.