The main differences between Clinical 3DMA and EDDO systems are the size of the capture volume and the capacity to handle occlusions. EDDO is a compact system, but with a special set of advantages:
- Automatic and portable system, easy to install and use.
- Suitable for joint analysis, lower-body analysis, upper-body analysis and more.
- High degree of precision and reliability.
- Real-time 3D visualization.
- A report can be generated automatically right after the data acquisition.
EDDO can be setup anywhere and provides true 3D analysis
Comfort Feet (Melbourne)
Which 3D motion analysis solution suits me?The 3DMA family of products includes a variety of packages, each one containing several analysis protocols focused on different sports disciplines. The following table outlines the protocols available in each package:
|ANALYSIS PROTOCOL||Cycling 3DMA||Running 3DMA||Golf 3DMA||Sports 3DMA||EDDO Biomechanics|
|Bike fitting-full body||✔||✔|
|Golf swing analysis||✔||✔|
|General full-body analysis||✔||✔||✔|
|Tennis service analysis||✔|