What are cookies?
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage electronic devices of the user and, if they are activated in the configuration of the browser, they help us identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of this website, that uses them for its correct functioning. Furthermore, cookies allow us to know the activity carried out by the users during their navigation.
None of the cookies installed on this website can extract information from a hard drive or steal personal information.
What type of cookies do we use?
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
How do you change cookie preferences or block cookies?
- If you use Firefox, in the option of menu Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To know more visit: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section. To learn more, visit: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
- If you use Microsoft Edge, in the Options menu > Security and Privacy. To know more visit: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the option of menu Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Configuration. To know more visit: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
How does STT SYSTEMS comply with the regulations?
In accordance with the Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services and the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (GDPR) we provide you information about Cookies, its treatment and use on the website of STT SYSTEMS.
The processing includes the use of previously collected information about your interests to select advertisements, process data about what ads were shown, how often, when and where they were shown, and whether the user made any action related to the advertisement, such as clicking on the advertisement or similar actions, allowing to inform about the future selection of advertising and contents. If you want more information about the use of this information you can send an email to email@example.com.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. STT SYSTEMS cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.