Sep 23, 2019
The 2020 version of the cycling 2D system has been released this month. BikeFit by STT System has a new brand name: Cycling 2DMA. Take a look at this video at some of the main updates or check here the change log.
Changes in version 2020.0 (09/23/2019)
- New analysis modes: playback, overlay comparison and the new side-by-side comparison mode.
- Custom biomechanical ranges per protocol.
- New analysis tables including even more biomechanical parameters.
- Comparison modes now include a comparison table.
- Captures can be grouped in studies to better organize your workflow. Studies include their own report.
- New fields to store bike adjustments and additional notes.
- New reports with even more data.
- Updated bike geometries including new manufacturers.
- New option to define custom database and report directories.
- Application window is now resizable.
- New focus mode to help in camera initial setup.
- The grid in camera configuration has been redesign to help you to orientate the camera.
- We’ve polished many user interface elements to make it even better.
- Improved playback performance.
- Comparison frames were not being undistorted.
- Fixed an issue than may compute incorrectly the KOPS.
- Fixed a bug that may reset bike adjustments when modifying the capture.
- Fixed an sporadic issue that block the recording if it was canceled too quickly.
- Fixed a bug that translated birth date to Chinese even if application language was different.
- Fixed a crash when changing language after downloading sample database.
- Updated documentation.
- Fixed typos in translations.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
- Many under-the-hood improvements and changes to be prepared for upcoming features.