The 2020 version of the cycling 2D system has been released this month. BikeFit by STT System has a new brand name: Cycling 2DMA. Take a look at this video at some of the main updates or check here the change log.
If you prefer the 3D version, don’t forget to check Cycling 3DMA
Changes in version 2020.0 (09/23/2019)
- New analysis modes: playback, overlay comparison and the new side-by-side comparison mode.
- Custom biomechanical ranges per protocol.
- New analysis tables including even more biomechanical parameters.
- Comparison modes now include a comparison table.
- Captures can be grouped in studies to better organize your workflow. Studies include their own report.
- New fields to store bike adjustments and additional notes.
- New reports with even more data.
- Updated bike geometries including new manufacturers.
- New option to define custom database and report directories.
- Application window is now resizable.
- New focus mode to help in camera initial setup.
- The grid in camera configuration has been redesign to help you to orientate the camera.
- We’ve polished many user interface elements to make it even better.
- Improved playback performance.
- Comparison frames were not being undistorted.
- Fixed an issue than may compute incorrectly the KOPS.
- Fixed a bug that may reset bike adjustments when modifying the capture.
- Fixed an sporadic issue that block the recording if it was canceled too quickly.
- Fixed a bug that translated birth date to Chinese even if application language was different.
- Fixed a crash when changing language after downloading sample database.
- Updated documentation.
- Fixed typos in translations.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
- Many under-the-hood improvements and changes to be prepared for upcoming features.