At STT we are committed to providing our clients with projects that meet their expectations of differentiation.
To this end, STT has embarked on a Continuous Improvement Policy, which complies with the requirements established in the current ISO 9001 standard and which is adapted to the nature and magnitude of the projects and services it provides.
The engineering projects developed by STT comply with the most demanding quality standards according to ISO 9001.
Therefore, STT assumes the following commitments and principles of action:
- To achieve customer satisfaction, adapting to their needs.
- To observe the fulfillment of the applicable legal, regulatory and technical requirements, as well as other requirements subscribed by the engineering company with its clients.
- Promote communication with the other agents of the construction process, facilitating the relationships between them and the execution of the work according to the project.
- Continuous improvement.
- To provide the frame of reference for the establishment of quality objectives and goals.
- To provide all the interested parties with an exciting company project, continuously anticipating the needs of the clients, the changes of the sector and with a vocation of permanence in time.
The Management of STT