The 2021 version of the iSen system has been released this month. Take a look at these main updates.
iSen 2021.0 (11/18/2020)
- New family of protocols: “Mobility Test”.
- New protocol: lower-body analysis with calibration in sitting posture.
- New protocol: bilateral shoulder analysis.
- New option to set events as default per-protocol.
- New option to export a capture interval directly to database.
- Added new charts for speed and angular speed in single joint protocols.
- New option to add custom events in real-time.
- Custom events now have a keyboard shortcut.
- Now it is possible to set custom events in individual sensor protocols.
- New option to key in the treadmill speed.
- New option to visualize the bone reference axes.
- User and capture information are now shown on the ribbon bar.
- Improved the visualization of analysis limits in charts.
- Reduced the file size of captures that include synchronized video.
- Improved compatibility with Delsys Trigno Avanti sensors (Delsys).
- Comprehensive review and revamp of various reports and dashboards.
- Improved the precision when inserting events in charts.
- Improved the robustness of event calculation in gait protocols.
- Improved the calibration position for shoulder protocols.
- Now it is possible to export data from all sensors to a single file per data type.
- Improved the documentation of gait parameters.
- Improved the accuracy of stride length calculation.
- Improved the support for Hi-DPI displays.
- Export options have been reorganized.
- Documentation has been updated and several typos corrected.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the database from remembering the last subject used.
- Fixed a bug that may change the language of certain parts of the application.
- Fixed several bugs related to video recording.
- Fixed some Helen-Hayes parameters that were not fulfilling the standard.
- Fixed an error that prevented analysis limits to be applied to reports, dashboard and export options.
- Fixed a bug that may prevent the timebar to be updated correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented speed from being visualized with the right units.
- Fixed incorrect sign of norm data.
- Fixed incorrect signs on several knee angles.
- Fixed a bug that may change the calibration point when analysis limits were defined.
- Fixed a difference between dashboards and charts due to data interpolation.
- Fixed an incorrect configuration when local machine use comma for decimal separator (COMETA, MYON).
- Fixed incorrect name of biomechanical parameters in the rules editor.
- Fixed missing some calibration images.
- Fixed incorrect translations.
- Minor bug hunting.